Under the direction of the Parts Room/Warehouse Worker Lead and under the supervision of the Senior Inventory Supervisor, these positions maintain inventory control of aircraft parts and aeronautical tools and equipment. These positions assist the Lead position by performing the following tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Receipt, storage, inventory, and issuance of tooling or equipment.
· Operation of material handling equipment as necessary.
· Loading and unloading trucks, freight cars, or other common carriers and transporting material to specified areas.
· Assist in the receiving, unpacking, and checking of incoming tooling or equipment against invoices or bills of lading to verify items and quantities received.
· Packaging, tagging, and moving material to designated locations.
· Stocking and restocking shelves, bins, or other storage facilities.
· Preparing material for local issue or shipment.
· May also be required to operate motor vehicles.
· Follow parts management procedures as outlined in the CAL FIRE Repair Station/Quality Control Manual No. CF0R047Z.
· Other duties as assigned.
Required Experience, Skills and Education:
· High School diploma or GED equivalent.
· Must possess a valid California driver’s license.
· One (1) years’ experience in the following: handling, packing and shipping of stock performing inventories and maintaining inventory records.
· Ability to operate forklifts and other types of material handling equipment.
· Ability to take inventories and maintain inventory records.
· Possess basic computer skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Ability to accurately input information into a computerized data base.
· Must be able to lift twenty-five (25) pounds.