Financial Asset Building (through Oct 2019)
· Currently serving Salt Lake and Tooele Counties under Utah Community Action through a Department of Workforce Service grant.
· For parents who have the legal right to work in the USA.
· Classes are called Your Family, Your Money
· One on One follow-up to support participants follow-through.
· Download the FAB brochure.
Education 2 Employment (through Dec 2018)
· A Vocational Rehabilitation grant to serve Northern Utah students with disabilities, ages 14-21 that are interested in a hands on approach to developing a career.
· Work on self-advocacy throughout the job application and employment processes, plus utilize hands on experiences to get to know possible careers and companies.
· Download the E2E brochure.
· Download the E2E Application.
Colorado (Jefferson County)
Pre-ETS (9 month pilot through September 2018)
· A Vocational Rehabilitation grant to serve students with disabilities, ages 14-21 that are not sure what assistance there is in the community to develop a career that matches their strengths.
· Download the E2E Jefferson County brochure.