Proposal Development and Management
Business development and proposal teams need more than forms, charts or “rolodex” resumes to be competitive, compliant, and responsive.
From proposal process evaluation and consulting to long-term support partnerships, our focus guides our clients do what it takes to win by helping you to:
- Maximize your competitive potential and proposal development efficiency
- Ensure comprehensive preparation and hands-on management and support os
- Use integrated, proven best practices and an innovative suite of tools.
LSI also provides clients with customized and cost-effective support plans through evaluation of client’s business environment, company core competencies, and proposal development capabilities. Types of services we provide include, but are not limited to:
- Proposal Management, Coordination and Consulting
- Color Team Reviews (i.e., Black Hat, Pink Team, Red Team, etc)
- Proposal Technical Writers
- Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) (i.e., Price to Win, Performance Based Logistics, Supply Chain Management, etc)
- Production Capabilities
- Graphics and Desktop Publishing (DTP)
We can augment an existing team or provide a complete proposal development team.
Support Services Readiness Assessments If you are unfamiliar with, or have limited experience with the Federal Procurement Process, LSI can help you assess your company’s capabilities and readiness to be responsive to RFPs.
- Time and money may be wasted on proposals if you are unprepared to be compliant and responsive to the RFP requirements.
- Let our experts assess your state-of-readiness for proposal development and if necessary, recommend corrective actions. We have years of Capture and Proposal experience in major, billion-dollar must-win situation