LSI’s Color Teams Reviews assigns experts to objectively review client’s needs while offering guidance and program insight through leverage of industry specific best practices. Such an approach ensures clients are appropriately positioned against the evaluation criteria.
The review teams are organized with the following parameters:
- A facilitator designated to manage team members
- Team members are assigned to tasks ranging from proposal preparation to final briefings
- Review members tasked to consolidate comments and scores
- A proposal(s) consultant who reviews any technical and past performance volumes for proposal compliance, statements of work, and evaluation criteria, typically sections C, L and M
Team member responsibilities are designated by color. Each team member’s responsibility and color code are as follows:
- Blue Team: validates thoroughness and completeness of your win strategy and tests your conceptual solution against customer requirements
- Black Hat: confirms what issues you want to ghost in your proposal, and relays strategies on how to unseat or remain the incumbent
- Pink Team: compares proposal alignment with the capture plan and provides feedback on proposal structure, strategies, and themes
- Red Team: evaluates your proposal against evaluation criteria, assesses your understanding of customer issues and requirements, and provides feedback to enhance the final proposal prior to submission
- Gold Team: sees that the capture and proposal objectives are met and that the complete proposal is submitted
LSI’s reviews assure clients receive an unbiased evaluation to any requirement and ensure the client has the most compliant, compelling, and professional proposal ready for submission.LSI is adept at leading all of the color team reviews. Additionally, LSI can supply reviewers or have the capacity to train the client’s interval review team on the requirements of each review.